This blog will chronicle my daily listening and why I pick the music I do. I will try and tie this in with the broader themes of the class, such as a focus on contributing artists, the societal impact these bands have had, and of course, just how Rock & Roll this stuff is. I will attempt to update the blog as often as possible, in theory, once per day as I need to write ten pages about the experience, and the paper is due fairly soon. For this reason, the entries will not follow a narrow path, but rather attempt to cover as much ground in as little time as possible.
My musical tastes include alternative rock, post-rock, pop, pop-punk, among many others. My favorite band is Radiohead. Although I enjoy going to shows, I would not consider myself a regular concert-goer. I am as much an audiohpile as my limited collegiate budget allows. My lastfm page is available here. Check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment